Benchmade 537GY Bailout® - CPM-3V Blade - Black Grivory Handle
Expanding on the extremely popular Bugout series, the new Bailout is more than just another model, but a stand-alone beauty! Its slim and ultralight design offers users an optimal strength-to-weight ratio. Black Grivory handles, a tanto shape CPM-3V blade, and an aluminum pommel unique to the Bailout complete a package that cuts weight while maintaining durability. The Bailout®: Two ounces of confidence to your kit.
- Category End Use: EDC/Outdoor/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Tanto Point
- Handle Material: Black Grivory
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Nitride Coated Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.38" (86 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Length Open: 8.07" (205 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.71" (120 mm)
- Weight: 2.05 oz. (58 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.