Benchmade Bugout 535-191 - Munin Pattern Damasteel Blade - Ghost Carbon Fiber Handle w/Blue C-Tek Inlays
Benchmade's model 535 Bugout® has become one of their most popular knives in the line up and to celebrate, they’ve created a new Gold Class version that's loaded with upgrades. The heart of any knife is the blade, and the Munin™ pattern Damasteel® does not dissapoint. To keep the Bugout light in the pocket the ghost carbon fiber handles have blue C-tek inlays and are coupled with smoked gray PVD coated liners, pocket clip, and hardware. Blue anodized titanium thumb studs and barrel spacers round out this Unlimited Limited Gold Class. A Bugout of this caliber is sure to be a bright spot in any proper knife collection.
- Category End Use: EDC/Collector/Investment
- Blade Steel: Damasteel
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up,PVD Coated Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.24" (83 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Length Open: 7.46" (189 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.22" (107 mm)
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.