Benchmade 485-171 Valet Gold Class - Ladder Pattern Damasteel Blade - Blue-Violet Anodized Titanium Handle
Use and enjoy it - or as an investment? The choice is yours, but we think this Valet gold class is one that should be carried and enjoyed. Every bit the quality you'd hope to find in a custom knife, but at a price you can afford. The drop point blade is ladder pattern Damasteel - both beautiful and practical. The handle is crafted from billet titanium, anodized with a blue/violet finish. Not cutting corners anywhere, it also features DLC coated stainless steel liners, Damasteel backspacer, anodized titanium thumbstud and a DLC coated deep-carry pocket clip.
- Category End Use: Collector/Investment
- Blade Steel: Ladder Damasteel
- Rc Hardness: 58-61
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Blade Length: 2.96" (75 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Length Open: 6.69" (170 mm)
- Length Closed: 3.73" (95 mm)
- Handle Material: Billet Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Weight: 2.82 oz. (80 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.