Benchmade 4700 Precipice Dual Action OTF Automatic - Single Edge CPM-S30V Blade - 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle
The latest in Benchmade's new offerings of spine-fire double action Automatics - The Precipice. Its double action OTF opening means just that - push the actuator forward and the blade deploys. To retract the blade, just pull the actuator back.
The Precipice single edge S30V blade has plenty of spine for strength. The black anodized handle is machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum. Deep carry reversible pocket clip.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Single Edge Spear Point
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Lock Type: Double Action OTF Auto
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Blade Length: 3.45" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Length Open: 8.23" (209 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.78" (121 mm)
- Weight: 3.31 oz. (94 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.