Benchmade 4600-1 Phaeton Dual Action OTF Automatic - Single Edge CPM-S30V Blade - FDE 6061-T6 Aluminum Handle
Designed to be a "semi-tactical" EDC is the new spine-fire double action Automatic from Benchmade. What's "semi-tactical" mean? Well, for starters it's meant to be a handy working knife if that's what you need. If self-defense is your primary reason to carry, the Phaeton handles that need as well. Double action means just that - push the actuator forward and the blade deploys. To retract the blade, just pull the actuator back.
The Phaeton's single edge S30V blade has plenty of spine for strength. The FDE (Flat Dark Earth) anodized handle is machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum. Deep carry reversible pocket clip.
US Shipments Only. Buyer's responsibility to determine legality to own/carry.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Single Edge Drop Point
- Handle Material: FDE 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- Lock Type: Double Action OTF Auto
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Blade Length: 3.45" (88 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.112" (2.8 mm)
- Length Open: 8.08" (205 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.63" (118 mm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (85.3 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.