Benchmade 430SBK Redoubt - Cerakote Finish CPM-D2 Blade - Gray & Green Grivory Handle
Benchmade's new Redoubt AXIS lock folder is as capable as it is solid. The Redoubt would be as capable as your EDC folder as it would be for off-grid carry. Lock up is achieved by the well known AXIS locking system, which opens and closes smoothly and reliable as it gets. The 3.55" drop point blade is crafted of CPM-D2, a steel renowned for its toughness. Each blade is given a black Cerakote finish. The handle is quite unique, as it's one piece of gray Grivory, with a one piece wrap-around green Grivory with some very nice checkering. Reversible steel deep carry pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-D2
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Burgundy Red Micarta
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.25" (83 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.6 mm)
- Length Open: 7.62" (194 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.37" (111 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.