Benchmade 375FE-1 Fixed Adamas - Sibert Design - FDE Cerakote Finish CPM-CruWear Drop Point Blade - FDE Sheath
"Out with the old and in with the new" is an expression we are all familiar with. Sometimes we liked the "old" better, but this new era of the Benchmade Adamas® will have you embracing the new. The last thing your load-out needs is another heavy piece of gear to weigh you down, which is why the 375FE-1 Adamas® has been re-engineered to be stronger than ever before. Machined from CPM-CruWear®, this FDE (Flat Dark Earth) blade brings upgraded corrosion resistance and toughness to the entire knife. In addition to the knife itself, the sheath has been redesigned to affix with a low-profile MALICE CLIPS®, allowing users to carry the knife on MOLLE® webbing or a standard duty belt. Grow with the times, and carry with confidence.
- Category End Use: Military/Tactical/Self-Defense
- Blade Steel: CPM-CruWear
- Rc Hardness: 63-65
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Blade Finish: FDE Cerakote
- Handle Material: One Piece Construction
- Sheath Material: Injection Molded
- Blade Length: 4.2" (107 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.17" (232 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.170" (4.3 mm)
- Weight - Knife: 5.7 oz (162 g)
- Weight - Sheath: 1.1 oz (31 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.