Benchmade 320S Precinct Series - Butch Ball Design BENCHDISCO
Continuing to work with the best custom makers, this latest collaboration with Butch Ball is a compact-sized flipper. Featuring a liner lock blade made of 154CM steel, textured black G-10 scales with Butch's distinctive finger relief.
- Category End Use: EDC/Tactical/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Rc Hardness: 58-61
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Textured Black G-10
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Action: Manual Opening
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Length Open: 7.78" (19.76cm)
- Blade Length: 3.30" (8.38cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (12.065mm)
- Length Closed: 4.48" (11.38cm)
- Weight: 3.42 oz. (96.96g)
- Made in: U.S.A.