Benchmade 275 - Sibert Adamas
The Adamas™ Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
- Category End Use: EDC/Military/Law Enforcement
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Desert Tan G-10
- Liner Material: Full Stainless Liners
- Lock Type: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Sheath Material: Sand Color MOLLE Soft Sheath
- Length Open: 8.70"
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Length Closed: 4.88"
- Weight: 7.70 oz.
- Made in: U.S.A.