Benchmade 202 Leuku Bushcraft Knife - CPM-3V Blade - Ranger Green Santoprene Handle - Black Leather Sheath
Benchmade's latest interpretation of the classic Scandinavian pattern is the model 202 Leuku. There’s no sense in beating around the bush when you can cut right through it. Enter the woods with peace of mind, and the 202 Leuku on your hip. This no-nonsense fixed blade is built for strenuous bushcrafting applications while maximizing in-hand comfort. Lock down your essentials. Food, water, knife, and everything in between.
- Category End Use: Bushcraft/Hunting/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V
- Rc Hardness: 60-62
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Blade Length: 5.19" (132 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.69" (246 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 5.31 oz. (151 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 3.04 oz. (86 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.