Benchmade 200 Puukko Fixed Blade - CPM-3V Steel Blade - Santoprene Handle - Black Leather Sheath
Benchmade's Puukko fixed blade is their interpretation of the classic Scandinavian pattern. Designed to handle all your adventures in the outdoors, the Puukko combines the classic Scandinavian silhouette with the modern performance you expect from a Benchmade. CPM-3V steel rewrites the standard for toughness, outperforming all other steels in the Benchmade lineup. The rubberized Santoprene handle make for a comfortable and secure grip for a multitude of tasks. Even the sheath was created with versatility in mind, making it easy to carry with you. Whether it becomes your go to camp knife or your bushcrafting lifeline, the Puukko is made to handle any situation.
- Category End Use: Bushcraft/Hunting/Survival
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V
- Rc Hardness: 55-58
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Sheath Material: Black Leather
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.25" (210 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56 mm)
- Weight, Knife: 4.51 oz. (128 g)
- Weight, Sheath: 2.65 oz. (75 g)
- Made in: U.S.A.