Benchmade 15100-1 Nestucca Cleaver
The new Benchade Nestucca Cleaver is based on the Alaskan Ulu pattern. This "cleaver" makes short work of big game with long, controllable cuts. The huge radius of he blade spreads cuts across the long CPM-S30V surface, affording incredible edge retention and the handle and finger hole allow for multiple hand positions.
- Category End Use: Hunting
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Rc Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Ulu
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Orange G-10
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Blade Length: 4.41" (11.20cm)
- Overall Length: 6.58" (16.71cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.140" (3.56mm)
- Weight: 4.95 oz (14.478mm)
- Made in: U.S.A.