Al Mar Eagle "H.D." Heavy Duty 5HDBLT-ZL - Blue G-10 Scales
The new Al Mar Knives Eagle HD is built for the individual that carries the Eagle Ultralight for their "EDC" and wishes they could have a tougher version with the same features as the SERE 2000. Well here it is, the all new Eagle "HD" Heavy Duty. The "HD" weighs in at only one ounce more than the Ultralight™ version, it has skeletonized heat treated 400 series stainless steel liners, Blue G-10 scales, adjustable action, dual thumbstuds and a reversible/removable pocket clip system which attaches through the lanyard hole. Just as the Eagle Ultralight is very easy to carry and disappears in your pocket, so does the Eagle Heavy Duty. AMK took the same great profile and slim design and added strength and features. The Eagle Heavy Duty may quickly become your favorite "EDC".
This brand new G-10 EAGLE HD is a Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive. It features a laminated ZDP-189 Talon blade, blue G-10 scales with a blackened steel pocket clip.
- Category End Use: EDC/Law Enforcment/Self Defense
- Blade Steel: ZDP-189 Laminated (ZDP-189 Center wrapped in 420J2)
- Rc Hardness: 64-65
- Blade Style: Modified Spear Point
- Handle Material: Blue G-10
- Liner Material: Double Stainless Steel Liners
- Lock Type: Al Mar Front Lock
- Length Open: 8 7/8" (225 mm)
- Blade Length: 4" (102 mm)
- Length Closed: 5" (127 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .10" (2.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (94 g)
- Made In: Japan