Pocket Survival Pak - Doug Ritter Design
A pocket survival kit that really could save your life! The Pocket Survival Pak™ contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket, or on your person, because, "If it isn't with you, it can't save you." The Pocket Survival Pak™ is for backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers, or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors! Designed by Doug Ritter, Executive Director of the Equipped to Survive Foundation
- 1 Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 Pencil
- 4 Safety Pins
- 1 Sewing Needle, #18, Chenille
- 1 Sewing Thread, Bobbin #69, Nylon
- 1 Waterproof Survival Instructions
- 1 Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
- 1 Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 4 Fish Hook, #10
- 1 Fresnel Magnifier
- 10 Nylon Cord, #18, Braided, (10 ft. 100lb test)
- 1 Pocket Survival Pak Contents List
- 6 Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020")
- 1 Scalpel Sterile, Disposable, #22 Blade
- 1 Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash
- 1 Snap Swivel, Size 12
- 1 Spark-Lite
- 2 Split Shot, Lead B
- 4 Tinder Quick
- 1 Waterproof Paper
- 1 Whistle, Rescue Howler
- Broadcast your location up to 1 mile away with the 110 dB Rescue Howler™ Whistle and over 30 miles with the Rescue Flash™ signal mirror with mil-spec retro-reflective aimer.
- Waterproof survival instructions by Doug Ritter™ - hundreds of tips and techniques specific to the kit's contents.
- Durable zip-seal pouch provides waterproof protection.
- Spark Lite striker is tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik burns up to two minutes, even when wet.